India’s Best Piping Design and Engineering Training By Industry’s Renowned Professionals
Piping Design & Engineering plays a pivotal role in the production, mechanical, petroleum and chemical engineering and equipment of chemical, power plants, pharmaceutical, petrochemical plants etc..
System designers, mechanical engineers and production & manufacturing engineers with proper piping engineering training can build effective and efficient designs, route layouts and prepare a specification of equipment. Many global challenges such as pipe coating, welding and bending, leak detection, protection against corrosion, efficient pipe usage, etc. give rise to the need for specialized pipe design engineers.
We, at TiED India, aspire to produce industry-friendly professional, thus bridging the gap between academics and industries. Our Piping design engineering training is designed to cover all the trending topics and updates involved in applied engineering. Equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, we ensure to provide complete training and personalized attention to every student. Our associate faculties are senior professionals with more than 20 years of experience in the industry and outstanding achievement.
We emphasis on practical learning and thus encourage all the students to practically conduct each topic for a better understanding of real-world scenarios. Our comprehensive piping design and engineering training allow students to not only gain knowledge of all the basic and advanced concepts but also allows them to effectively utilize their skills in fieldwork.
TiED India is home to real-time, practical and placement focused piping engineering training in Vadodara. To enquire about the admission procedure and further details, call us on 090999 07766 today!
What Makes TiED Stand Out From The Rest?
- With years of experience under our belt, we pride ourselves in being the pioneering education institute in Gujarat
- Our faculty members are highly experienced, efficient and hardcore professionals from top multinational companies
- Pay once and have lifetime revision support for no extra charge.
- We have excellent placement records of our alumni in various positions in the industry
- Our centre is built with the latest state-of-the-art technology providing a peaceful and calm environment for the students to focus on their studies with utmost comfort.
- We are located in the heart of the city within the close proximity of the railway and bus station
- Our curriculum is designed as per the current industry standards which not only covers the basic but advanced concepts as well.
- We emphasis on practical learning and Live project along with theoretical knowledge to ensure that all our students are job-ready at the end of the training.
- We want our students to excel and stand out in the interview. Thus, we not only work on their soft skill development but also assist them in resume preparation.
- We are associated with various companies in the industries, thus providing you complete placement support after training
- 100% student satisfaction and subject learning with no time boundaries
The entire training is conducted by multiple faculties delivering training to the best of their experience and expertise.
Piping Course Overview
- Introduction to Piping Industry.
- Role & Scope of a Piping Engineer in various fields of industry.
- Overview of International codes and standards.
- Guidelines of various process plants and their drafting requirements.
- Basic fundamentals and concepts of Piping design and drafting.
- Basics of Plot plan development.
- Basics of equipment layout development.
- Detailing of Pipe rack and Yard piping.
- Development of Equipment & Piping layouts.
- Detail study of Piping General Arrangement Drawing (Piping GAD)
- Details of Process piping, System piping, Utility piping etc.
- Preparation of Isometric drawings and Bill of Materials
- Piping Material Selection & Specification and MOC
- Preparation of Nozzle Orientation.
- Introduction of instrumentation and automation (PLC, SCADA, DCS etc)
- Stress analysis theory, Calculation and software practice with case study.
- Guidelines to preparation of as built drawings.
- Pipe costing , Thermal insulation & heat tracing
- Introduction to Fluid dynamics and line sizing
- Statutory rules regulation & industrial safety (HAZOP & HAZAN)
- Supports, valves, pumps, gaskets, flanges, and other pipe fitting elements
- Introduction to 3-D Designing Software and Modeling
- Introduction to Stress Analysis Software
- Live individual project work along with course