Certified Process Engineering & Design Training in Vadodara
Process plants such as chemical, agriculture, mineral, pharmaceuticals, petrochemical, Oil & Gas, etc. are very complex and in terms of design, control, operation and optimization. Process engineers play a pivotal role in the design, safety and efficiency of chemical plants. Thus well-versed process engineers with the right skills and competencies are the need of an hour.
We, at TiED India, has developed a unique process design and engineering training course in Vadodara that aims to provide adequate knowledge on processes for required chemical or physical transformation of materials. Our process engineering training will help the students to develop an understanding of the basic engineering as well detail engineering and gain acquaintance with the design accomplishment concepts.
After completion of Process Design and Engineering Training at TiED India, the students will be able to:
- Understand the role of process engineer in the various industries.
- Understanding of the process integration, process simulation and process optimization.
- Get the idea about piping and instrumentation diagram.
- Develop an understanding of the basic engineering, detail engineering and plant commissioning concepts.
- Gain insight on tools implementation for a better design execution.
- Learn about various equipment sizing such as Distillation column, Reactor, Heat Exchanger, Storage Tanks, Vessels, etc.
- Learn about utility and hydraulic calculation.
Our process engineering and design training in India is design to cater to the unique needs of fresher as well as experienced professionals. To enquire about the admission procedure and further details, call us on 090999 07766 today!