Equipment Design Course Overview
- Overview of Industry and role of Equipment Designer in various Fields
- Basic Design requirement based on the type of Plant/Project.
- Overview of PFD, P&ID and Process Data Sheets.
- Mechanical design of Process Equipment. (Vessels, Reactors, Heat Exchangers, Distillation Columns, Chimney, etc.)
- Preparation of G.A. Drawings & Fabrication drawings of Equipment.
- Introduction of Rotary Equipment Designing.
- Designing of Static Equipment.
- Designing of Pressure Vessels.
- Overview of Piping/Nozzle Orientation/Isometric etc.
- Basic Information about Welding, Inspection & Testing.
- Inputs required and use of the inputs.
- Relevant Codes & Standards used in Industry.
- Material engineering & Material Inspection.
- Use of vendor data while designing of Equipment.
- Checking of Vendor data.
- Overview of 3-D Design & Modeling Software.
- Overview of Pressure vessel Design software.
Faculty Details :-
Average Experience :- More then 20 years in the field of Piping Engineering & Designing Industries :-
- L & T
- SNC Lavalin
- Alpha Zaplin
- Free lance Consultant